- 160g/6oz pasta
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemon zest
- 60g/2oz/4 tablespoons of low fat cream cheese (soft cheese)
- 50g/2oz/2 cups of rocket (arugula)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook your pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Drain the pasta, and then return to the pan.
3. Over a low heat, stir in the olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and low fat cream cheese. Mix until the cheese has melted.
4. Finally stir in the rocket (arugula) and season to taste with salt and pepper.