- 8 oz whitefish filets (sea bass, cod, halibut, red snapper, or tilapia are all good)
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced ginger
- ⅓ bok choy, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoons white sugar
- Salt and black pepper
Cut the fish filets into serving portions and season them with salt and black pepper.
Line a steamer with parchment paper and put the filets in there.
Put the bok choy on top of the fish.
Cover and steam for 12 minutes or until the fish is done.
Bring the water, chili powder, cilantro, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger,
garlic, red pepper flakes, and sugar to a boil in a small pan.
Check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Arrange the fish and bok choy on serving plates and pour the chili sauce over the top.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: easyfishrecipes.net