- 1 box spaghetti
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoon Parmasan cheese
- 4 tablespoons pistachios
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- 10 leaves fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram, packed
- 4 leaves fresh sage
- Season tomatoes with salt and black pepper and let drain in a colander for one hour. Meanwhile, prepare the pesto.
- Process the garlic, cheese, nuts and herbs in a blender with 3 cubes of ice. Add the olive oil slowly while processing, season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain and top with the tomatoes sauce, a leave of basil, a spoon of Parmasan and the pesto mixture aside of the plate, before serving.
Photo Credit: www.glamour.ru
making homemade pesto; http://www.hailmerry.com/blog/2013/04/vegan-raw-summer-recipes-clean-green-pesto-sauce/
making homemade pasta; http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Basic-Pasta/Detail.aspx?evt19=1
making blanched tomatoes for tomato pasta sauce; http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2010/08/fresh-tomato-sauce/