- 12 thin slices French baguette (sliced on diagonal)
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 6 medium strawberries, sliced
- 1 to 2 tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 4 fresh basil leave, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Top each piece of baguette with a slice of Brie cheese.
- Bake in oven until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Top each with 2 slices of strawberry, 1/2 to 1/4 teaspoon of honey and a few slices of basil. Serve.