- 16 ounces of swordfish, cut into inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons of anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 large resealable bag
- 8-10 wooden skewers
- Into the resealable bag, add the swordfish cubes, olive oil, anchovy paste, lemon zest, thyme and pepper. Gently turn the bag upside down and bak to upright to make sure all the ingredients are dispersed and the swordfish is well coated. Place the bag on a plate and then into the refrigerator for about 1 hour to marinate.
- About 30 minutes before the swordfish is done marinating, place the wooden skewers in water to soak, this way they will not burn too much when placed in the grill.
- Once the swordfish has marinated for atleast 1 hour, remove the resealable bag from the refrigerator and preheat your grill or pan to medium-high heat. While the grill is preheating, skewer the swordfish, adding 3-4 pieces per skewer. Grill the swordfish for about 1 minutes on each side, then remove from the heat then squeeze fresh lemon juice over the fish and serve.
Photo Credit: inspiredtaste.net/author/adam/
Source : http://www.inspiredtaste.net