- 6 pork chops, ½ inch thick
- 1 pkg dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- 1 (10¾ oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 lbs peeled, cubed potatoes
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 1½ cups milk (any milk you like)
- 1 Tbsp salt, or to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Place pork chops, ranch seasoning and soup into a crock pot on low heat for 6 hours.
- About 45 minutes before pork chops are done, place potatoes into a large pot of cold water. Place onto stove top over high heat and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, cook for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain and transfer to the work bowl of a stand or electric mixer. Mix on low until potatoes are mashed then add butter, Parmesan, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Season to taste if needed.
- For thinner mashed potatoes add more milk, slowly until your desired consistency.
- Scoop mashed potatoes onto serving plates and top with pork chops and soup gravy from crock pot. You can put a little parsley on top to serve. Serves 6.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: realmomkitchen.com