- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- ¼ cup minced onion
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into chunks
- Combine broth, potatoes, onion, and spices.
- Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender.
- Smash a few of the potatoes to release their starch for thickening.
- Reduce to low heat.
- Add cream cheese.
- Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
Original Recipe : food.com
Photo Credit: food.com