- ¾ lb (350g) fresh Singapore noodles
- 2 oz (60g) Laksa paste or other Thai curry paste
- 1 large can (1 1/2 cups) coconut cream
- 2 cups mixed chopped vegetables (carrot, a zucchini and a red pepper, cut in batons)
- handful fresh basil leaves
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 1 minute then massage to loosen into individual strands. Drain.
- Meanwhile heat 2 tablespoons of peanut or other vegetable oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add curry paste and stir fry for 30 seconds. Quickly add coconut cream and 2 cups boiling water. Bring to the boil and add vegetables. Simmer for 2 minutes or until vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- To serve, divide noodles between 3 bowls. Pour over soup and vegetables and top with basil leaves.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: (Jules) flickr.com/photos/stone-soup/