- 1 each Roasted Chicken
- ½ cup Sweet Onion, minced
- ⅓ cup Celery, small dice
- ⅓ cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Seedless Grapes, cut in half (optional)
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 8 each Small Hamburger Buns
- ¼ tsp Curry powder
- 8 Tbs Butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse the chicken and cut off any excess fat from the neck area. Pat dry the chicken with paper towels until fully dry. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter and use a pastry brush to baste the chicken. When the chicken is completely coated with butter sprinkle it with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Roast the chicken for 30 - 45 minutes (larger chickens may take a few minutes longer) until golden brown on the outside and the center of the breast reaches 165 degrees.
- Allow the chicken to cool and then pull the meat off, discarding the skin and bones.
- Combine the chicken, onion, celery, cranberries, curry, grapes (optional), mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Spread the remaining butter on the buns and toast in the oven until golden brown.
- Fill buns with chicken salad and enjoy!
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: cheftalk.com