- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cardamom (ground)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 mango (stoned and peeled ½ mashed and ½ cubed)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 overripe banana (mashed)
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cardamom and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix the mango puree, coconut milk, milk, egg, butter and banana in another bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients.
- Heat a pan and melt a touch of butter in it.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mixture into the pan and cook until the surface starts to bubble and the bottom is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook the other side until the bottom is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: closetcooking.com