- 20 oz milk chocolate (chips, or good quality chocolate chopped)
- ¾ cup Cookie Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- Line 24 mini muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted.
- Spoon enough chocolate to cover the bottom of each baking cup.
- Add 1-2 tsp Cookie Butter spread into the center of the chocolate cups.
- Fill with chocolate until Cookie Butter is completely covered and top is smooth.
- Freeze to set. Keep in freezer or fridge
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14735632@N07/7996728988/