- 4 cups cubed (½ inch) cooked chicken (about 1 ¾ lb)
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 or more tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ⅔ to ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar, or champagne or white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Toss together all ingredients in a large bowl until combined well.
- You can serve immediately or it is best when chilled so that the flavors have time to meld.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: mangoesandchutney.com