- Long loaf of Italian Bread or long crusty rolls.
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic
- Optional: Basil or Oregano
- fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Cream the butter with the Gorgonzola cheese. Mince garlic and add to cheese mixture. Add chopped parsley, and season with salt and pepper. If using the basil or the oregano add now as well. Leave loaf whole, but cut slices so that the loaf stays together. Spread cheese mixture in between each slice and reshape loaf. Sprinkle top of loaf with Parmesan cheese and wrap in foil.
- Place in 400°F oven for 10 or 15 minutes and serve hot.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: thibeaultstable.com