- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- oil for frying
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ baguette, sliced in half both ways to form two sandwiches
- ½ cup lettuce, sliced
- ½ cup pickled green tomatoes or tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup remoulade sauce
- Mix the tuna, green onions, egg, mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce, mustard, and cajun seasoning along with enough bread crumbs that the mixture holds together well.
- Heat ½ inch on oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Form the mixture into 1 ½ inch balls and roll them in the bread crumbs to coat.
- Fry the tuna balls in oil until golden brown on all sides and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Assemble sandwich and enjoy.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details