- 6 figs, halved
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and cracked pepper
- 200g brie or Camembert
- honey and store-bought crispy flat-bread, to serve
- Place figs, mint, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Top the cheese with fig mixture, drizzle with honey and serve with flat-bread.
Note: When serving cheese, ensure it’s at room temperature to allow the flavor and texture of the cheese to shine.
Photo Credit: Alexandra Grablewski
Source : http://sweetpaul.typepad.com/