- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls dough
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased 9×13 pan. Press all the seams together.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
- Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture. (Rolling it out on a piece of parchment paper and then flipping it over onto the cream cheese mixture worked well).
- Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
Note : Refrigerate them unless your going to be serving them soon. Serve at room temperature.
Photo Credit: mybakerlady.com/
Source : mybakerlady.com/2012/09/21/sopapilla-cheesecake/