- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- cooking spray
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a greased skillet to medium. Rub chicken pieces with garlic, salt,
pepper and cumin to taste; place in hot skillet. Cook until brown on
both sides and no longer pink, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to 9x13-inch baking dish or casserole dish, top with salsa and cheese, and bake in preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and starts to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes : 4 servings
Photo Credit: allrecipes.com
Source : http://allrecipes.com/recipe/quick-and-easy-mexican-chicken/Detail.aspx