- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen corn
- 1 can (4 oz.) of green chili's
- 1 can (12 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bag (16 oz) of shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 bag (16 oz) of tater tots
- 1 can (10.5 oz) red Enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fry hamburger with onion and garlic, drain grease. Add taco seasoning, green chilis, corn, black beans. Stir and heat. Add ¾ of the shredded cheese and the tater tots.
- Pour ⅓ of the can of enchalada sauce in a 9x13 pan. Add meat and tot mixture. Pour the remaining enchalada sauce on top.
- Bake 40 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and black olives. Bake till cheese is bubbly
Photo Credit: facebook.com