- 15 Athens Filo Shells (1 package)
- 1 recipe Chipolata guacamole
- 1 cup shredded Mexican chicken
- Mexican cream to serve
- Freshly chopped chives to garnish
- Take the filo dough shells out of the freezer and bring to room temp.
- If you have previously made the chicken, take it out of the fridge and re-heat in the microwave for about 1 minute until hot. If you are making the chicken fresh, make it according to the directions and then set aside.
- Place a small amount, about 1 teaspoon of shredded chicken in each filo shell, followed by about 1-2 teaspoons of guacamole on top.
- Place a tiny dollop of cream on top of the guacamole and then sprinkle with chives.
- Serve as needed.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: whatsgabycooking.com