- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup celery, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red seedless grapes, halved
- ⅓ cup raisins of craisins
- 2 Gala apples, cored and chopped
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp Salt
- Dash Pepper
- Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise (or yogurt), lemon juice, salt & pepper.
- Add the apple, celery, grapes, raisins/craisins and walnuts and toss to coat.
- Serve on top of a bed of fresh lettuce.
Photo Credit: momsneedtoknow.com
Source : www.momsneedtoknow.com/apple-waldorf-salad-recipe/