- ½,⅓,¼,⅛ oil, for frying
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning for Tacos
- Salt, to taste
- ½ cup enchilada sauce
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Sprinkle the chicken on both sides with taco seasoning; grill or sauté. Cut the chicken into cubes and place in a greased 8×8″ baking dish; season with salt to taste. Add the enchilada sauce and toss to coat the chicken.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken and bake at 350º for 10-20 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Scatter the green onions over the top.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: genaw.com