- 4 cups cooked lobster meat
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- few drops hot sauce (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 hot dog buns
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 lemon wedges, to serve
- Cut the lobster meat into bite-size pieces.
- Stir together the lobster, salt, celery, lemon juice, mayonnaise, hot sauce (if using) and green onions.
- Lightly butter the hot dog buns.
- Put one lettuce leaf in each dog bun, then spoon a generous amount of the lobster mixture on top.
- Serve each one with a lemon wedge.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: losangelesseafood.net