- 2½ cups flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1½ cups canned crushed pineapple (drained slightly)
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the eggs and sugar until slightly thickened and a light cream color (about 2 minutes).
- On low speed, mix in the oil and vanilla until blended.
- Add in the pineapple and sour cream and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture and blend until just combined and smooth.
- Line a cupcake pan with 12 paper liners and fill about ⅔ full.
- Bake cupcakes in a pre-heated 350 F. oven for about 22 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- For Frost with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting (click below)
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: glorioustreats.com