- 3 pounds(1440g) chicken wings(16 pieces)
- 1¼ cups chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons bottled hot pepper sauce
- blue cheese dip(recipe follows)
- For Blue Cheese Dip:
- 8oz(240g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup blue cheese,crumbled
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings.
- Cut each chicken wing into two pieces.
- Arrange chicken pieces on the unheated rack rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 3-4-inches(7.5-10 cm) from the heat for 12-15 minutes or until light brown,turning once.
- Place cooked chicken wings in 3½-4-quart(3½-4 L) slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl,combine chili sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Mix well and pour over chicken wings.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
- Serve slow cooker Buffalo wings with blue cheese dip.
Blue Cheese Dip
- In a blender,combine all blue cheese dip ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and sprinkle with additional crumbled blue cheese.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: slavasrecipes.com