- 2 large zucchini, coarsely grated
- 4 eggs
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons yoghurt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup parmigiano, finely grated
- Pepper, freshly ground
- Olive oil, for frying
- Preheat oven to 180’C.
- Heat the olive oil then fry the garlic until soft.
- Add the zucchini and fry until soft and it has shrunk in size and released some of its moisture.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs then add the yoghurt and whisk to combine.
- Add the zucchini and garlic mixture and stir thoroughly, then add the mint and feta and stir again.
- Pour into a medium baking dish (or two ramekins) and bake for 20
minutes or until mixture is set and starting to separate from the sides.
Do not let it brown and go dry, but you can decide whether you want it
slightly runny or firm.
- Top with grated parmigiano and return to oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Click here for Original Recipe
Photo Credit: mymelbournethermomix.blogspot.com