- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 4-inch-long, 1-inch-thick strips
- 2 teaspoons Mediterranean Spice
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup Red-Wine Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup Tzatziki
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ½ ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat a grill pan over high heat. Season chicken with 1 teaspoon Mediterranean spice and place on grill. Cook, basting with balsamic vinaigrette and turning once, until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Season chicken with remaining teaspoon Mediterranean spice and remove from grill; set aside.
- Place shredded romaine lettuce and red onions in a medium bowl; drizzle with red-wine vinaigrette and toss to combine. Divide mixture evenly among butter lettuce leaves and drizzle each with 1 teaspoon tzatziki.
- Top each taco with 1 piece of chicken and garnish with chopped tomatoes, feta cheese, and olives. Season with parsley, basil, and oregano; serve.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: marthastewart.com