- 500g new potatoes
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- small handful mint, finely chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- Boil potatoes in a large pan for 10-12 mins, adding the broccoli pieces for the final 4 mins until everything is tender. Drain well. Meanwhile, place the salmon fillets in a microwaveable dish, splash with a little water, then cover in cling film and microwave on High for 2½ mins until the fish flakes.
- Heat the grill. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan. Cut the potatoes into chunky slices, then quickly cook in the pan over a high heat until golden on the edges. Flake the salmon into large chunks and poke amongst the potatoes with the broccoli. Stir the mint and some seasoning into the eggs, then pour into the pan. Leave for 6 mins over a low heat until the sides are set and just the centre is a little wobbly, then flash under the grill to set completely and brown. Serve in wedges with a big green salad on the side.
Photo Credit: slavasrecipes.com
Original Recipe: http://us.polqsrecipes.com