- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons basil pesto
- 8 (1-ounce) thin slices sourdough bread
- 8 ounces sliced cooked turkey breast
- 2 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 8 (⅛-inch-thick) slices tomato
- Cooking spray
- Combine mayonnaise and pesto, stirring well. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each of 4 bread slices; top each slice with 2 ounces turkey, ½ ounce cheese, and 2 tomato slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Preheat grill pan or large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add sandwiches to pan; top with another heavy skillet. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: Randy Mayor