- 20 mid size fresh button mushrooms
- olive oil for brushing
- 2tbs butter
- 1 10 oz package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbs Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp fresh marjoram (or oregano) or 1 tsp dried
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove stems from mushrooms down to center of mushroom being careful not to break through to the meat. You will have a hollow space that will allow you to stuff the mushroom. Set aside
- In a saute pan melt butter and saute mushroom stems, stiring until juices have cooked down, about 4 minutes.
- Add spinach and Cook about 4 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
Spoon spinach mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: foodsogoodmall.com