- 1 large loaf (1100g) or two small loaves (550 g) artisan style raisin walnut bread
- ¼ cup honey and Dijon mustard (50 ml)
- 6 Granny Smith apples
- 10 slices extra old white cheddar cheese
- Slice large loaf into 10 slices (to make 5 sandwiches).
- Spread each slice with honey mustard.
- Thinly slice apples with a mandolin or a sharp knife.
- Top bread with a single layer each of cheese and apple slices.
- Cut crusts off and cut each sandwich length-wise into three pieces
Photo Credit: freecookinghelp.blogspot.com