- 1 large Head Cauliflower
- 3 Large Peeled Sweet Potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 Cups Water
- 7 Chicken Bullion cubes
- Few dashes Garam Masala or Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Flax Seeds
- First, preheat your oven to 400 °F and cut up your cauliflower into
bite sized pieces. Sprinkle cauliflower lightly with garam masala. Place
cauliflower onto ungreased cookie sheet and lightly drizzle with olive
oil. Place in oven and let roast until golden brown on the tops and
tender, but not mushy, about 20-30 minutes. There’s no need to flip ‘em.
Just remove from oven and let cool while you cook the rest of the soup.
- In large stockpot, bring sweet potato, onion, garlic and water to a
boil. Salt (abt ¾ tsp) and stir. Reduce heat and allow to remain at a
constant simmer until sweet potatoes are tender. Add in cooked
cauliflower and divide soup into 2 parts.
- Let soup cool and then blend one part soup in blender until very smooth. Combine with second part soup and stir. Salt to taste and warm up over stove-top if needed.