Crab Barramundi-stuffed Zucchini Blossoms

Friday, June 22, 2012


Ingredients:
  • 150g steamed crab meat
  • 150g steamed barramundi or white fish meat
  • ⅓ cup mascarpone cheese
  • 2 Tbsp finely chopped chives
  • ¼ tsp sea salt
  • 10 zucchini blossoms
  • ⅔ cup & ⅛ cup of all-purposed flour
  • 1 cup of soda water
  • 1½ cups of vegetable or canola oil

Instructions:

  1. I used two blue swimmer crabs which I cut in half and steamed for 4-5 minutes. I then transferred them to a plate to cool while I steamed the barramundi fillet for 7-9 minutes.
     
  2. Next I extracted the crab meat using a small fork and placed it in a bowl. I then flaked the fish, being careful to discard any bones and added it to the crab meat. Next, add the mascarpone cheese, chives and salt and mixe well.
     
  3. Cover mixture and refrigerate until needed.
  4. Stuff and fry the blossoms. (Visited the website for more details)



Click here for Original Recipe and more Details

Photo Credit: allthingsnice.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment