- 3 Limes (juice and zest) Divided
- 3 T Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 T Dijon Mustard
- 3 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 T Soy Sauce
- 6 Green Onions Chopped Divided
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced Divided
- 2 T Chopped Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 lbs Chicken Breasts
- Combine the zest and juice of 2 limes, Olive Oil, Mustard, Worcestershire, Soy, 3 onions, 2 garlic cloves salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cut chicken into even cutlets and place in a gallon sized baggie.
- Pour marinade over the chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill.
- Place chicken on grill and grill for 7 minutes.
- Then flip and cook until internal temp reaches 170.
- Remove from grill and let meat rest.
- Meanwhile combine juice and zest of one lime with extra virgin olive oil, 3 chopped onions, 2 minced garlic cloves, basil.
- Slice chicken into bite-sized pieces and pour sauce over top.
Click here for Original Recipe and more Details
Photo Credit: goodenessgracious.com