- 1 child to crush candy canes (optional, but fun)
- large marshmallows
- mini candy canes
- melted chocolate (Like Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate block)
- crushed candy canes
- Stick a mini candy cane into the large marshmallow.
- Dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate, allow excess chocolate to drip off, then roll into the crushed candy cane.
- Place on a waxed paper lined baking sheet and allow to set.
You could wrap it up and give it as a gift!
Photo Credit: livlifetoo.blogspot
Source : livlifetoo.blogspot.com/2011/12/candy-cane-marshmallow-pops.html