- 6 cups salad greens, such as spring mix with arugula
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons toasted, coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a large salad bowl, toss all the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Drizzle desired amount of dressing and toss gently.
Note: Serves 4.
Photo Credit: pluggedintocooking.com