- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- ¼ cup hot sauce (like: "Frank’s sauce" or any other hot sauce you like)
- 1 package (15 count) "Mini Fillo Shells" (look in the frozen food aisle by the pre-made pie crusts)
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing (use low-fat blue cheese dressing even)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced (or maybe some finely chopped fresh celery stalks or small bits of celery leaves)
- In a small bowl, combine shredded chicken with hot sauce.
- Place one Tablespoon of chicken in each fillo shell. Drizzle each shell with blue cheese dressing and garnish with green onions. Serve immediately.
Note: Makes 15 bites.
Photo Credit: robynsonlineworld.com